Thursday, October 6, 2011

Interview : Alex Olson



GR: Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you live.

AO: Well I'm from LA and have lived here my whole life. I'm currently in Los Feliz and I'm 25 years old.





GR: How did you become interested in photography?

AO: I don't really remember when I always liked camera but never knew how to use them but wanted to learn. I feel like ED (Tempelton) got me into it. Being on the road and seeing him shoot photos of everyone I think just made me wanna shoot photos. So I think that's how I got into it.





GR: When you're not skating, you are...

AO: Hanging out with my girl friend or making music on my computer.



GR: Night owl or early bird?

AO: I would like to be an early bird but I'm not and I hate it. I'm a night owl by heart.





GR: Dopest band(s) at the moment.

AO: Well I don't know if I would say "dopest" but a band I like would be Neon Indian.

Bike lap from Chandon on Vimeo.


GR: What's your inspiration behind your videos?

AO: Fuck, just make them because I like doing them. I would like to a music video at one point.





GR: Favorite alcoholic beverage.

AO: That would have to be a beer.


GR: You have $8 in your wallet, what do you buy?

AO: Depends ???? 8 dollars can't get you shit anymore but I guess I would go to a Target and check out the dollar section. A bottle of water would be in there.





GR: Any upcoming tours/projects?

AO: Tours no not really. Project?? The chocolate video and I need to make some projects myself.







----------------------
To view more of Alex Olson's photos
www.olsonstuff.com
All original images via website
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.