Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Essentials : October




It's that time of the year. Ladies, pull out those chunky knit sweaters Fall is officially here.
1. Le Tigre Color block knit sweater is definitely going to be one of my favorite pieces this season. So sweet to vamp up any outfit.
2. DR YANY Messenger bag is my go-to school bag for this semester. Who says you can't look trendy at school? You can get this bag at Nordstrom.
3. 'Stress Relief' Pillow Mist- I love going to bed now because I spritz a little of this aromatherapy mist onto my pillows & I swear I'm in heaven. It smells absolutely amazing and it really does calm me down. This is part of the Bath & Body Works line so I cannot wait to stock up on body lotion & spray in this particular scent. It smells like fresh linen & cologne... which I love both.
4. Missoni for Target lingerie- So soft and comfy. This is one of my favorite prints from there collection and was one of the few things left available to pick up so I snatched this as soon as I saw it at my local Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.