Sunday, February 27, 2011

Interview : Pierre Dal Corso



GR: Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you live.

P: So...I'm french, studied art history and photography. I've been assisting between Paris and New York for a few years and currently based in Paris, working on my portfolio.





GR: What is your inspiration behind your work.

P: Skin, color, statuesque aesthetism. I love strong women in my pictures , proud and sexy. I love colors. and music. and Kubrick.


GR: What cameras do you shoot with?

P: It depends on what i do. digital mainly. from point&shoot camera to medium format back



GR: How did you become interested in fashion photography?

P: Fashion came naturally. It's a good playground and gives me a lot of possibilities to play with.



GR: Current fav band(s) at the moment.

P: Lately, listening to a lot of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5d7HcD_X3Y


GR: Do you have any photography tricks you can share with someone who is just starting out?

P: Heart & brain is all you need.



GR: Favorite alcoholic beverage.

P: Sambuca with toasted coffee beans. or Cointreau with a lot of ice





GR: Night owl or early bird?

P: Both. I love working at night. I also love working in the early morning. When i feel im the only one awake in the city


GR: 3 places to visit in Paris.

P: It depends who you will be with... ;-) I'd say having a beer along the Canal St Martin in a hot late august night. Have dinner at restaurant "les saveurs de flora" or random walking at night in central Paris.


All original images via Pierre Dal Corso's website.
Check out more photos here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.