Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Survival Kit.









So I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I go through this phase where all I think about is what I'm going to post next and then I end up posting six million times ten posts at a time. It's annoying, I know. This summer has been scorching hot! Coming from a girl who is not too fond of the heat, here is what I have been grabbing all summer long to survive this weather. I have been obsessing over this sheer black maxi crotchet skirt all summer. It is by an Australian brand Indigo who I have recently done a blog post about. Seriously guys, this is my staple skirt and it's amazing because the fabric is thick so I can wear it all winter long. The festival crop crotchet top is by H&M, paired with the lovely round framed sunnies by Ray Ban and mini taupe crossbody bag by Halogen. The studded bracelet is by Dreams of Norway which I get tons of compliments every single time I wear this piece. And last but not least, my hair is my biggest enemy in the heat. To tame my hair from turning into a frizz ball, I spritz a little bit of Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray into my locks & they are good to go all day long in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. bumble and bumble sea spray is the best!! love using it in the dead of winter just to feel like its summer <3
    and love your fringe top!

    ReplyDelete

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.