Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gloomy days.








(Free People -Sahara pullover & lace tap shorts, House of Harlow 1960 -cocktail ring,
Vintage -necklace, Calvin Klein -perfume, TheCobraShop -Round sunnies)

I just purchased this stunning vintage necklace from a local store called Buddhas and Beads. They sell antique jewelry from different countries and are some of the nicest/chillest workers ever. I could spend hours in that store and STILL not be able to go through each & every jewelry pieces. So stoked on this cozy Free People knit pullover because it is so easy to throw on and walk out the door without even thinking about what to wear.. and still get away with looking chic. The weather today is gloomy and isolated thunderstorms which is one of my favorite kind of weather, I just want to run outside & play in the rain like the inner 5 year old kid in me.

1 comment:

  1. my goodness. i am in love with that necklace.

    and your photographs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.