Wednesday, April 27, 2011

RayBan.



So, you might have remembered a blog post a few weeks back about these Ray-Ban Round Sunnies inspired by a beautiful vixen wearing these shades in an editorial. I couldn't stop thinking about them ever since... it was not until I saw Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast sporting these glasses on stage at Coachella. Her wise style confirmed my decision wholeheartedly into buying this baby.
Best.choice.ever.
Love these sunnies so much! I bought them in gunmetal/green. Although they slide down my nose a little too quickly, I can manage to live with it. You can buy a pair online here.


PS. I may or may not have bought another pair of round sunnies on CobraShop last night. Oops.
You can thank FadeToBlackNY for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GIRL.

My photo
i'm a lover undercover.